Monday, February 6, 2012

Kickstart


For some time, I thought of starting a personal blog, but until now, did not find the business case that convinced me of being able to come up with sufficient material, energy and time for sustaining one. If I decide to kickstart one today, for one simple reason: I have quit my last job at Knowledge Markets recently, and while I am still looking for a new one, I realize, that having worked in the domain of E-Learning (as software engineer, architect and project manager), I lost track with the two topics I had been passionate about and tried to link together during my PhD thesis: free software and pragmatics of communication. I will try to reawaken some of the questions I had been engaged with, and apply them to today's landscape where open source is main stream, E-Learning an established industrial sector, computing has become ubiquitous, and XML is no longer an exiting new standard to explore, but a commodity working silently under the hood . I will start from trivial observations about code I use and develop ...

No comments:

Post a Comment